THIS GUY IS A TRUE PATRIOT.
I heard he got fired from his waiter job at the restaurant after he recorded this video because he was on the clock...It was totally worth it!!!!

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

That dude just screams satan... Never liked him.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Yes, he does know. Most Strip Clubs in Houston have a story on old Joel. And now the $600K cash-in-the-wall find? And he wouldn't open his doors to those in need during Hurricane Harvey?! And like so many who rocket to fame out of nowhere, he was basically gifted the building in Greenway Plaza by the City of Houston... pisochito is right! I guess if you rape an exotic dancer, at her club, then your handlers pay her off while you zoom off into the pre-dawn Houston night, it is somehow right with God? No, it's not.

👍😉

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Joel was exposed!! Epic!!

WOW !!! Great Balls of Fire!
Now we all know!!!
well done ...

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Woooow Omg... 😳😂
Did not expect that..

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

PERFECTION !!!