Be greatful and thankful that you were handpicked by GOD to be part of THE GREAT AWAKENING. It is part of our soul contract.
HOLD THE LINE, PATRIOTS!!!

GOD WINS!!! ❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

So very true....

In response Spear Header3 to her Publication

yea powerful and they didnt need some "holy" book to figure that out

Hopi is a concept deeply rooted in the culture's religion, spirituality, and its view of morality and ethics. To be Hopi is to strive toward this concept, which involves a state of total reverence for all things, peace with these things, and life in accordance with the instructions of Maasaw, the Creator or Caretaker of Earth. The Hopi observe their traditional ceremonies for the benefit of the entire world.

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

This little light of mine,
I'm gonna let it shine! 🌟🌟🌟

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I'm hanging in, this is tough

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

When we really signed a contract, means, they TRUST us. Never ever break it. Because, if you do, they will never trust you again.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

We Are The Remnant!!