Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The parents of this school should have the damn principle and school board arrested. I would burn them down if they gave my child a death shot without permission!

https://trendingpolitics.com/mom-says-son-vaccinated-in-exchange-for-pizza-at-school-without-her-consent-ethom/

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Parents your children are too precious. Schools are not safe. Keep your children home, unregister them and start hime schooling.

If you can not teach your kids at home an you think there is ANY RISK of this happening to your child get together with neighbors and/or other frens that can and form your own home school networks.
@doqholliday

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes, even a "gap year" at home is better than risking sending your children into these indoctrination centers formerly known as schools.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Pretty sure Doq has the blueprint for our educ systems going forward.

He expressed that there will be no more public schools like we have now.

Nana's response to him was, "Not every parent can take off work to homeschool especially single parents & quite frankly there are parents that are NOT CAPABLE of teaching a dog much less a child.

Doq's response at that time if I remember correctly was that it would be home schooling and more of a community based teaching system.

Nana is ASSUMING (whick always runs the risk of ASS-U-ME) that would look kind of like what I understand the Pleiadian system to be. They identify what a child wants to be or will be good at sometimes at birth (will explain that later) and then instead of formal school they are taken care of by the community on a daily basis and grouped with kids & adults in similar professions/training to what they will be doing ei... scientist, artist, engineer, welder, plumber.......

(1) Show this thread