French Cdn Patriot, Trump's & QRD's missions supporter, LightWarrior. Liberation of Humanity. + Telegram - Truth Social - GAB - Parler

Now, parents, will you ASK for it?

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

its not FDA approved and its off patent so bayer dont wanna make ---Dr Navieaux fron UCsan diego did studies in 2017 and try to get funding for more studies ---i found a company in NJ/NY called Paxmedica and I contact them ---they are in stage 2/3 trials in south africa and looks very promising ---i told them pleeeez hurry wouod luv some for my asd child πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ its sooo ridiculous how 100 year old parasite drugs have to go thru sooo much tests/trials and the "jab" is given for all no problemo 😑😑

And as you know by now, FDA is corrupt and part of the big pharma agenda to depopulate OUR planet where WE belong, NOT them!
I do not trust anything coming from the FDA. If they say it's approved then it's bad for us.

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sarah_Shiddian in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sarah Shiddian For Trump, click on at the bottom under it