We want the TRUTH… These crimes against children & Pedos must be EXPOSED!!!

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Unfortunately, the guilty were protected by pedo Judges, pedo Politicians, pedo Media.
Fortunately, the 'were' is over.
🙏God Wins.
Mark 8:17
For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.🙏

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

At least. A couple dozen headshots (only) in the dim lighting, if they can be had, where they are all in the same lighting, wouldn't be out of the question, either.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

i bet if they wanted they could get closer on those videos/pics and clean it up and see who they are.

(1) Show this thread

They must be forced, they have no soul, no ethic, no cares, completely mind controlled. Plus they are the biggest offenders, they will never turn themselves in.
They are already dead.

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

If pictures are ever released I hope, for the sake of all of our eyesights, they black out any naked pictures of Killary from the neck down.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Exposed, Executed and or Incarcerated.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

EXPOSED IN-DEED.

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

And put them in maximum security general Population and let them be taken care of.