[they] tried to bury us. [they] didn’t know we were seeds.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

LGB=FJB!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

[they] are sic in the head

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Seeds.
Born for exactly This Time.

We will Never Surrender to Unspeakable Evil.

NOTHING is more precious than the innocent children.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Some people deny who the enemy is when he hides behind titles.
Fake News is still going strong to keep people saying their stories.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

AMEN!

(2) Show this thread

speaking of “seed”

Wow! This will be the Biggest Boomerang of the History!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Gonna be a dark winter...

We gotta help keep the lights on...

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In other words just as I have definitely experienced...LET THE FUCKING TROLLS LOOSE!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Powerful Doq, best thing Nana has seen yet! I need a link tho. if I download it and save it Twit wit will not let me post it will say file too big and wont post anything with an anonup link.
This would be great to post on twit wit til it gets taken down anyway.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I have over 20 different platform profiles...I load it to another that will let a link go like I use UGETBE alot to post a video then it till let you use that link instead of anon up cause they are more than a bit stingy about letting this platform share anything for sure

Only followers of this user (@misfitspiel) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

WOW!!! That was POWERFUL!!! So many emotions it makes me shake at my core. People are RISING up everywhere but we must continue and RISE HIGHER and yell louder!! We must SAVE THE CHILDREN . Every child is important!! This madness must stop soon and I PRAY our military steps in and this all STOPS soon!!! I am so grateful for all the TRUTH SEEKERS and whistle blowers and we gotta get louder!!! We must#SaveTheChildren . 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Think about the correlation between the tortures done in the dumbs and other tunnels around the world and the children stolen for their fun and games. They are for the most part shut down so what do they do to compensate......shot the children it will do the same thing to a point. They won't be able to benefit from the "Adrenochrome or a meal of their remains" but they still make a sacrifice to their demon God.

Why hasn't the white hats pulled the fucking plug and stop the insanity that continues. State government militias called "State Guards" are forming now separate from the national guard and with that formation citizens will join along side them. White hats don't want a civil war well at some point if no one stops further kill actions, mentally sound citizens will take matters into their own hands. We are at a precipice now and something needs to happen soon.

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Please yes before Christmas! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

(3) Show this thread

**cRiNge**

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Yes, Seeds of God
Watered by the Holy Spirit.