Trump Says Investors Will Invest $1 Billion in His Social Media Group
by Zachary Steiber

Former President Donald Trump has secured agreements from investors for $1 billion as he works to establish a social media platform to rival the Big Tech companies that deplatformed him.

Trump announced on Dec. 4 that the pledges from unnamed investors will turn into investments once Digital World Acquisition Corp., a blank-check firm, and the social media group known as Trump Media & Technology Group Corp. are combined. The group plans to debut a platform called TRUTH Social in 2022.

“$1 billion sends an important message to Big Tech that censorship and political discrimination must end,” Trump, the chairman of the group, said in a statement.

“Our focus on delivering public shareholder value drives our decision-making and by accepting these commitments for a strategic infusion of growth capital, we believe the combined company can grow on an incredibly strong foundation,” said Patric

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Anybody else besides me have their SpideySenses tingling...

I'm thinking Trump formed his aquisition company just in time to take huge advantage of the fire sales when the networks begin crumbling to dust on the stock exchange.

He'll buy them all up for pennies on the dollar...

Anybody else?

I also think OANN is part of The Plan. They have given over many days of uninterrupted time to Mike Lindell and they always broadcast all of Trump's rallies without a single interruption. Their inaugural broadcast? July 4, 2013.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SFlaPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Vicki Null, click on at the bottom under it