Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Have loved Him all of my life!

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

My Dearest God, Oh, How I Love You🙏🏻

God I Love You!

709th MILITARY POLICE BATTALION,,,,USAREUR COMMAND

GOD i LOVE YOU an THANK YOU

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

GOD, I LOVE YOU...FOREVER and EVER, I WILL SERVE YOU GOD

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

GOD I love you ❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

GOD, I LOVE YOU!

God, I love you!!!

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

YES!!! I LOVE YOU FATHER ABBA!! GOD I LOVE YOU!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜 I give you ALL of me. Do with me as YOU will!! I WILL GO FOR YOU JESUS! 🙏💜🙏💜🙏

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

God, I love you

God,Family, Country Kneel only before God. married to my soul mate. Never been asleep Red pilled from birth WWG1WGA. Q bet ya

God, I love you

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

God I Love You always!!!

Army Veteran, Wife of Retired Army Veteran. True American That Is 100% Q & Trump Supporter.

Just did.

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Robi Fortune to her Publication

I did too ❤👊❤❤

(1) Show this thread

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

God, I Love You!

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

me too!

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

me too

(2) Show this thread