America, your brothers and sisters in The Resistance love you. We pray that what the White Hats allow the Cabal to do to us NEVER happens to you.

Remember who you are. Do not let our demise be without purpose or in vain.

Pray for us as we pray for you - always. ❀️

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

God bless and protect patriots the world over. Give us strength, wisdom, faith, guidance, confidence, support, and ultimately victory over our enemy. WWG1WGA

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Amen! God bless you@royalraven πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I don't understand why this is being allowed to happen but I am constantly in prayer for all of my global brothers and sisters under one GOD our Creator. What is happening around the globe is very disturbing for we Americans as well. My prayers and thoughts are always with you. Stay safe and strong.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Thank you! God bless you Patriot! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread