Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

So excited! Got a call from a youtube documentary series manager about doing a documentary of the issues with our children in Child Protective Custody. I have documented proof they are harming and human trafficking our children! I pray Gods will be done. 💚💜💙 Its all in Gods time...hes always on time. 🙏🙏🙏

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

that is wonderful news!!! our voices are getting louder 🤗 im close to where kids for cash happened years ago and now cps is going for the kids of the victims . I know for a ract our regional cps's head was arrested n resigned here a few months back.

yep they are retaliating here as well. Beautiful thing is Im a nobody but I am smart and resourceful so I am underestimated. I never quit either 😁😁😁

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RogueAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MonaLisa GoneRogue, click on at the bottom under it