We are warriors of truth and light.
Soldiers of God.
Patriots and defenders of Earth.
We'd rather die fighting than live under tyranny.
WE WILL NEVER COMPLY.

GOD WINS🙏❤🙏

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

NEVER

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

All these EPSTEIN island creatures want you dead!!

I'd rather go to war than take the shot.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Morgan was missing hard SLAPS across his face as a boy... on a regular basis.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Hey Piers are you missing Jeffery? Did you find a different avenue for your sick ....you are a scumbag

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

This clown is one obviously being forced to say this. We all know the skeletons in “those that speak the loudest” closets.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

yes, Luis!
This is the one thing they don’t seem to understand about us. We will not bow down. Ever.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

There is so many wrongs in this statement by this idiot that it's almost not worth talking about. He's either this ignorant, OR, he's just another NWO prostitute. How many parents "braved" that "4-second vaccine shot" only to bury their children, or spend the rest of their lives in and out of their doctor's office being treated for side effects of the vaccine??? Maybe someone should tell this "spineless pussy" that these are NOT "vaccines". They NEVER were vaccines. They were ALWAYS experimental poisons. They served two purposes: keep the doctors and the hospitals in business. Every disease has a patent. Sorry, but even Trump was wrong about this when he said "not all vaccines" are bad. There is no such thing as a "good vaccine". When you're the one "inventing" and "patenting" a disease, you cannot have a "safe" vaccine against it. These kinds of stupid remarks rile my feathers.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Current medical system is infiltrated and doomed. Don't become one of their final victims.

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

In response Made In America to her Publication

the active chemical components of the cinchona plant were not isolated by chemists until 1920. By the 20th Century, the main supply of cinchona trees had shifted to plantations in the Dutch East Indies, a geographical displacement that would cause problems for America in WWII (see below)8. Racing to develop antimalarial compounds at this time, German chemists developed a drug named Resochin that would late be known as the popular pharmacologic agent chloroquine8.

World War II: Quinine Shortage and Wartime Research

As previously noted, the major source of cinchona trees had moved to the Dutch East Indies by the early 20th century. With the expansion of the Japanese Empire during WWII, Americans suffered from a lack of antimalarial drugs while fighting in the South Pacific, a region in which the disease was a major threat12. To combat this shortage, a campaign to collect quinine supplies scattered around the United States began in 1942. This period was also notable for the emergenc

(3) Show this thread