I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

#VeronicaFriday
#ThePeoplesBridge
#VeronicaWolski
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… ❀️ 🀍 πŸ’™ πŸ¦… πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

❀️❀️❀️❀️

Only people mentioned by @dmrome in this post can reply

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

I can’t help but notice the swirl symbolism on her hat… Hmmm… Ive seen Flynn wear shirts with the pedo swirl too. Makes ya wonder sometimes!?

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

She's looking down with the Army of Angels ready to return with the Chief of chiefs, King of kings and Lord of lords.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

I Know it ... she was an angel here on Earth ... will be a glorious return soon!

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

WWG1WGA

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

😞😭 - To be away from all of this BS is, in my view, God’s reward to Veronica for her outstanding bravery while she was on this plane. WE WILL SEE AND KNOW HER AGAIN. May God bless her and keep her always.

GOD ALWAYS REWARDS BRAVERY.