French Cdn Patriot, Trump's & QRD's missions supporter, LightWarrior. Liberation of Humanity. + Telegram - Truth Social - GAB - Parler

Now, parents, will you ASK for it?

where would I even ask for it?

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

Surinam is in Pine tree needle tea. you can purchase it on ebay

In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication

Thank you! God bless!

French Cdn Patriot, Trump's & QRD's missions supporter, LightWarrior. Liberation of Humanity. + Telegram - Truth Social - GAB - Parler

Like Ivermectin, when you visit the doctor with your child (if you are in this situation), tell them about this medicine and that it is proven to work and ask them to write a prescription. So be it.

Ill ask but do you really think they will write it? and will the phamacy fill it? We did star anise tea today and have fresh eastern white pine needles coming tomorrow. Grandma works at a treefarm.

Only people mentioned by @Lorettamusic in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

I heard that the problem is also that it is only produced in Germany now at one place . It apparently used to be commonally used and then production was slowed .

No I don't but people need to ask as they've been asking for Ivermectin, so the corrupt doctors understand that we the people are no fools. The more people ask for it the more they will be forced to listen and act upon it if they don't want to face dire consequences.
And you must insist! Doctors made children autistic with vaccines, it is their responsibility to cure them otherwise we don't need them! Good luck and I'm really sorry for your child.