Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

i would be thanking God that my child is very far away from those killers and pedophiles

It Might be A Blessing In Disguise, I Wouldn’t Want My Daughter Anywhere Near Him Or Hunter! Please Keep Her Away! She Will Be Much Better Off! Guaranteed!! Protect Her!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I guess she doesn't realize that he is a puppetman :). Even if he wasn't, why would anyone want their child around him???

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Hopefully they keep that baby away from her grandparents they are pure evil pedos.

Maybe that's a good thing?

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

The bad news is that ped0joe is an asshoe that won't acknowledge his own grand daughter - the good news is that ped0joe isn't anywhere near his grand daughter to ped0 on her.