Please pray with us tonight and then help manifest our future to create a wonderful planet for our children and our children's children!

Please also thank my frens John John@wainthepaing01 and@dennis1776 for the beautiful artwork they created for Nana's prayer.

Can you feel the connection to God?
Please raise your frequency and find it!
manifest:
https://www.canva.com/design/DAEt8_FDUSo/ayLKy7WmR25MWlZ7mNntbw/view?utm_content=DAEt8_FDUSo&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink
prayer:

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Servant Leader & Aspiring Beam of Light. ๊งPraying about Everything๊ง‚ Jesus is coming ๐Ÿ™Œ I heard the call .. WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank you, Jesus Amen

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! ๐ŸŒž

Amen! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Proud Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In Jesus Name, Amen. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Sweet Jesus, we trust in you.
Help us save the precious children.
For this we pray to the Lord.

May Your will be done, for the good of All Humanity.
Amen.
๐Ÿ™

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

(1) Show this thread