🔴Hollywood star wants Trump arrested for 'trying to kill’ Biden

Actress Bette Midler is calling for ex-President Donald Trump to be jailed for attempted murder, saying he tried to kill rival Joe Biden... by infecting him with Covid-19.

“He tried to infect and kill Joe Biden at the debate,” Midler told her 2 million Twitter followers on Friday. She added that Trump purposely showed up at the September 2020 presidential debate too late to be tested, “knowing full well he was positive, then screeched, sputtered, spit and foamed at the mouth, hoping to infect Joe. He is the devil.”

https://on.rt.com/bmcj

Subscribe to RT t.me/rtnews

🗣️THE DERANGED

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Patriot, MAGA, Jesus Is King, Family First, 2A, making common sense common again, looking forward to justice being served. I FBAP.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

She's deranged and not grounded in reality. There is no basis for this and she should be in an institution.

Talk about “Draining the Swamp”... If the GOAT POTUS is arrested....selfish Traitors will EXPOSE themselves and choose the evil DS...ONLY LOYAL Patriots & ANONS will stay devoted to Trump VIA complete Surrender to the Lord’s Plan!! 🙏🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

What a stupid nut bar she is ...Fear she is showing 👏👏

trying to CYA for her parties with Maxwell

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Look! Saturday Afternoon Horror Movies are now Half-Off!

The Foaming Deranged just may have been flipped.

Sounds like a Script from a Hollywood movie, ya know?

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

😜 Seems to me the witch is describing herself - or maybe Bye-dan drooling! - with the "foaming" at the mouth bit

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Retired Gramma. Proud Conservative and a Patriot. Married to an Agent Orange / Disabled Veteran. WWG1WGA!!! Love my President DJT!

Let me guess: Dingbat Midler's been on Lolita Express....?

Prediction: The wind beneath her wings fizzles and she falls flat on her buttface.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

unfourtunatley, President Trump , in time , will be the first arrest that shocks the world. But, do not fear this as it’s part of the Plan. when the world see’s this there will be a massive influx of Trump Supporters and then the Deep State knows they are finished. Trust the Plan in the making for almost 6 decades.

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

😱h my, how awful. I don’t wish anyone any harm on anyone, but these people have to go. Preferably, another planet or something. How can they be blind to all of his accomplishments during his 4 short years? Promises made, promises kept, for sure. The only elected official that delivered his campaign promises and the only one to work endlessly to make life better for everyone.
If this is part of the plan, I hope it’s executed flawlessly, quickly and successfully. 😘❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸🕊🌎☮️💫

Gospel Singer, Music Producer, Song Writer, Composer, Actor, Fashion Designer, Car Designer & Evangelist.

This is one of the most dangerous moves ever. There are millions of people all over the world who would think this is real & may fight over this & even kill each other. This is completely the opposite of a worldwide blackout/shutdown & data dump through Quantum. Q said the FLOOD is coming. Is this the way to the FLOOD? Don't think I buy this idea. The Deep State is a group of Satanic people with Satanic powers & there are still MILLIONS of them all across the globe & only prayer through Christ Jesus can finish off these creatures. This is probably why it's taken so long to round up all of them otherwise, this movie should've ended a long time ago. While THE PLAN is rolling, PRAYER & FASTING shouldn't slack at all. Imagine millions of people fasting & praying fervently at the same time. This MOVIE would've been a wrap a long time ago & the story of arresting President Trump to down the rest of the deep state wouldn't even come up. Only God will save us from those who wrote this script.

(10) Show this thread