Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

[They] think we are stupid…

Only people mentioned by @TiffanyR369 in this post can reply

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

I really should start a list. PPSD, cold winter weather, climate change, all cause these problems. Have I missed any? So far, my favorite is that climate change is causing heart issues in babies still in the womb.

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

In response Emma ElT to her Publication

They also gave cold weather more powers too, it now causes blood clots and "winter vagina." Oof. Lol!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/16862556/cold-weather-affect-body/

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts