WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ TRUST THE PLAN

Bette Midler = Epstein Island

Hollywood star wants Trump arrested for 'trying to killโ€™ Biden

Actress Bette Midler is calling for ex-President Donald Trump to be jailed for attempted murder, saying he tried to kill rival Joe Biden... by infecting him with Covid-19.

โ€œHe tried to infect and kill Joe Biden at the debate,โ€ Midler told her 2 million Twitter followers on Friday. She added that Trump purposely showed up at the September 2020 presidential debate too late to be tested, โ€œknowing full well he was positive, then screeched, sputtered, spit and foamed at the mouth, hoping to infect Joe. He is the devil.โ€

https://on.rt.com/bmcj

rtnews

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA โค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŠ

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Iโ€™ve always wondered if the arrest that will shock the world will be DJT. This would give him a platform on which to โ€œspill the beansโ€.

I'm so glad that you phrased it that way!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’›
Most confuse the first arrest with the arrest that will shock. They are not the same.
I think DJT's arrest would shock. I also think of OBL...they think he's dead.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA โค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŠ

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

I havenโ€™t even thought of Bin Laden- but that would be awesome!