TRUMP HINTS: I'll Be Back By Christmas

Trump dropped comms hinting that he will publicly return by Christmas, albeit a prospect that is seemingly impossible to believe. By posting at 10:03am => 1003 = TRUMP CHRISTMAS GIFT (in Jewish gematria).

The capital letters of the first sentence = 81 = HERE I COME. And the all caps phrase: IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS = 412 = PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP BACK BY CHRISTMAS.

The second all caps phrase ENJOY AN AMAZING DAY = 185 = DONALD JOHN TRUMP = HE COMES BACK PUBLICLY = On December 21st 20_21.

All capital letters together = 678 = THE EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM BEFORE RETURN OF PRESIDENT TRUMP.

Is Trump trolling [them], or is he being genuine? Let us hope in the latter, as the only thing Anons want for Christmas is A TRUMP CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!

@watn17

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Hoping he means this Christmas because he said Easter and we’ve had 2 of those since then. Not complaining, just an observation.

Easter is the Timeline
Done in 30
Tribulation Decode

As I have stated before in our Easter timeline, Pentecost is mirrored to November 23, 2021.

Events should begin to unfold🤞as I believe the Tribulation has ended.

I will show you how I came to this conclusion.

Note: I urge you to go through all the posts and memes carefully & throughly before commenting.

I will try and answer any questions you may have.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Are you Kim Shady? I do follow her on TG

Thank you so much! I ‘ve seen Grassley’s clock and I know about the many calendar changes- so thank you for this! I also find the 1,260 so interesting having watched Erwon Anon videos of the ages being 1260 in length along with the fulcrum ( I think that’s right) being the center of the ages forming a cross. I take ot all in- just discerning slowly with purpose. Thank you! I will read thru this!

Symbolism=downfall. Notice the “x” and the dome. [they] know what is hidden from us.

you're welcome!
I am fascinated with EWARANON!! I want more 😅

(2) Show this thread