TRUMP HINTS: I'll Be Back By Christmas

Trump dropped comms hinting that he will publicly return by Christmas, albeit a prospect that is seemingly impossible to believe. By posting at 10:03am => 1003 = TRUMP CHRISTMAS GIFT (in Jewish gematria).

The capital letters of the first sentence = 81 = HERE I COME. And the all caps phrase: IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS = 412 = PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP BACK BY CHRISTMAS.

The second all caps phrase ENJOY AN AMAZING DAY = 185 = DONALD JOHN TRUMP = HE COMES BACK PUBLICLY = On December 21st 20_21.

All capital letters together = 678 = THE EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM BEFORE RETURN OF PRESIDENT TRUMP.

Is Trump trolling [them], or is he being genuine? Let us hope in the latter, as the only thing Anons want for Christmas is A TRUMP CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!

@watn17

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Hoping he means this Christmas because he said Easter and we’ve had 2 of those since then. Not complaining, just an observation.

Easter was the timeline. 11/23

We need to follow events. not dates ..I'll fwd a decode, maybe it will help

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from sercorimo ..., click on at the bottom under it