Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

✨☀️ 111 . 12/3 . 321 . 111 ☀️✨
DOQ is bringing the VIBES!!! 😎🍿🇺🇸🦅

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I miss the real DOQ from twitter not this fucking shill, but OK Casey, your call , . Ask him how old his son is now.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

DOQ is not a Shill.........

well its not the same DOQ from twitter anyways, for that i am 100% certain. We followed one another and have a lot in common. I missed him. First time I posted on this ones post he blocked me. I am good at math if anything. Shit , VK follows me Martin Geddes Monkey Werx, YOU , bt he blocks me. Something does not ass up

Nope its the same DOQ! That I do know... Maybe you calling him a fooking shill has something to do with it....

My sources who know Juan say its not him but I dn;t care, meaningless ! Damn even Vincent Fusca followed men Facebook but Im the asshole. i guess we shall find out in the end

No it's not Juan... Not any of the Vincent Fusca's either. You will regret calling him a shill, that I promise you!

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Tell, DOQ me sons in the NAVY will figure out long before he does and thanks for playing!

I know they are different people Casey. Damn. VK followed on twitter, so did you, so did DOQ, so did CJTRUTH Karli followed me , I KNOW my FRENS . I know them . I never called DOQ shill until after he blocked me. still meaningless even so. GodBless and have a great weekend. Pepe is the reason for the season and#FamilyIsEverything