WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 TRUST THE PLAN

TRUMP HINTS: I'll Be Back By Christmas

Trump dropped comms hinting that he will publicly return by Christmas, albeit a prospect that is seemingly impossible to believe. By posting at 10:03am => 1003 = TRUMP CHRISTMAS GIFT (in Jewish gematria).

The capital letters of the first sentence = 81 = HERE I COME. And the all caps phrase: IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS = 412 = PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP BACK BY CHRISTMAS.

The second all caps phrase ENJOY AN AMAZING DAY = 185 = DONALD JOHN TRUMP = HE COMES BACK PUBLICLY = On December 21st 20_21.

All capital letters together = 678 = THE EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM BEFORE RETURN OF PRESIDENT TRUMP.

Is Trump trolling [them], or is he being genuine? Let us hope in the latter, as the only thing Anons want for Christmas is A TRUMP CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!

@watn17

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

That would be Amazing and Mind Blowing!!! All we can do is hope and pray..

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Girl Yes!!! That would be Awesome 😎