I can Feel it happening, I believe many of You can Too. It is Very Intense.
BE STRONG. We Are Toghether, as ONE SHINNING LIGHT.
#TheGreatAwakening

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I gave physical anticipation but in a good way! We are almost there!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€ I'm so ready!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication

πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

We are the Variant. We infect the evil with the Power of God. "I'm still right here, giving blood, keeping faith."

It's definitely going down. Not sure about anyone else but ive been having some crazy dreams lately...and im not the type who is deeply into all the spiritual connection stuff.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I knew nothing of it until late 2019 brother. So I understand completely.β€οΈπŸ™

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(3) Show this thread