Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

i think not.

i wish i could see the reflections better...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

who do we think is holding there hand up while reading a book ( every last secret) rite above and behind stalones head?🤔

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

is that a presidential bird there on is that a seal by his neck?🤔

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Diana ?

(2) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

love him!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

That is good to know. I love his wife Jennifer.