If Hillary AND Trump were both bad
It wouldn't have mattered who won...they would have both been on the same side and they would have the win regardless.
Within 24 hours our guns would have been gone and we would have been in those concentration camps.
Remember they had 33000 guilitines ordered
They were meant for us ...We were never giving up on our God and we were never giving up our guns. We would be punished by death . It was the plan.
Trump did win ...he didnt celebrate with Hillary
Yelling we got em !!! NWO is here
He is arresting them Punishing them by the law of the land
They come after him hard and steady
Yet he stayed the course for us
Trump IS NOT one of them
evil lacks patience
If he was one of them we would not be having this conversation
They tell lies about him to change our opinion. They have tried everything they can to take him down.
They still are trying

Gods about to shut this mess down
Where tbe dust settles it settles
It wont settle on Trump

Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

God chose Trump!! Thank you Almighty Father!! God wins - evil will be removed - PEACE is the PRIZE!! 🙏 ❤️ 🇺🇸

WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

ThanQ ThanQ ThanQ. I was beginning to think no one else knew this. If Trump was with the left most of us would be dead dead dead now! I think this movie has gone so long people are losing focus on the truth because the evil demons are relentless in their attacks on everything good. Keep your faith in our creator first and you will see through their lies.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Quester215 ... to her Publication

We would have woke up to hell the next morning....they were prepared.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

GOD WON....