WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

Epstein Is Alive & Maxwell Is The 'Lead-In' For Epstein
Trump told us Epstein was alive, mins after the news of his 'suicide'. Serialbrain2 showed us how Trump posting at 7:07am on Aug 10, 2019 (the day Epstein Didn't Kill Himself), Trump connects to Q707, which is the airport terminal E picture, establishing Epstein context.
The all caps phrase of Trump's message, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN = 163 = JEFFREY EPSTEIN; & CRAZY = 73 = FEELS OK. The caps of the entire post = 322 = BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU CALL TRUTH.
The tag on Epstein's toe read JEFFERY not JEFFREY. It is known that Epstein had cloning facilities, & rumored he had a clone named JEFFERY. This correlates with the anon post on 4 chan alleging a military op switched Jeffrey out with Jeffery before he was murdered.
In this way, the Maxwell trial is the 'lead-in' to the Epstein trial that will inevitably shock the world, both with the revelation he is alive, & the truth of [their] child rape, torture & sacrifices.
@watn17

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

It makes me so mad this piece of sh*t is probably stil alive!

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

I know, he’s giving info we need. I still hate that he is safe, probably in luxury accomodatione, when he doesn’t deserve to walk the earth.

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

could be that he's in GITMO for life or he's been executed already.
Maybe his deal was on how he will be executed🀞

(1) Show this thread