DeSantis is a SEAL.

Once a SEAL, always a SEAL.

Also was assigned to Joint Task Force at GITMO in 2006.

Special Operations in Fallujah.

The more you know.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I believe he was just a legal advisor (JAG) to Seal Team One and not actually a seal.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Are we talking about seals or unseals?😉

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

💥⚡🔥👊😎

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Having just been through one extreme to the other — Newsom to DeSantis – I can tell you that the change is palpable! I cannot believe the number of people on next-door here in Florida who are complaining about DeSantis and can’t wait till he is gone.Ha ha ha ha ha ha. I told him they might want to move to California.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

100 percent. let them go to ca and see if they like it

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically American, Digital Soldier, #SaveTheChildren & not the #Killary kind of SAVE!!!!!! #GODWINS, #WWG1WGA #ThanQ

Dan Crenshaw was a seal too & yet he is now a Soros puppet

TRUTH .

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

“Seals are wonderful creatures.” 😎

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana researched his history last year when he started to become relevant.
His entire background to me reads like someone the JFK group raised up for just this time.

Doing a fine job in Florida, ironic isnt it that is where Trump moved his headquarters to?

Bet ya never thought Trump would leave NY!

Flynn might be an enemy 🤔

In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication

fuck off

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication

No.

Actually, HARD NO.

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@misfitspiel) can see their posts

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

yup. beast mode in Florida ....meanwhile in CA we have a commie pansy, sipping on margaritas loathing our existance. Let’s skip to the good part of this mockumentary.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

We just left CommieFornia about four months ago and are now in Florida. Totally. Worth. It!

(1) Show this thread

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

He is a real man. And cute too.

Oh man. How did I not know this.
I’m all tingly right now!

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Love This Alpha Male! Wish he was my Governor in Massachusetts! Thank You for this post.

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

😌He is my Governor.

(1) Show this thread

WOW, you are really opening eyes!
Thank You!
DeSantis is amazing!