Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I thought I detected Trump making the Q sign in this video

TRUE - we need to be aware of these things, yes for future reference, WHILE currently they are killing off our people with the jab. 107 is STRONGLY ENCOURAGE people to get in a HEALING ministry . lay hand on the sick through GOD's authority, become His instrument against the devil.

Juan O Savin: The Healing Hand Of God
https://www.bitchute.com/video/1eGjPK5hxNuN/

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Any one in this country that is against Voter ID and Paper Ballots either hates America or is corrupt and profiting in some way over manipulating the elections.

So true! All of this had to happen in order for there to be change! I see the 2020 Election as one large sting operation and if there wasn't these forensic audits going on then we wouldn't be gathering the information needed in order to prosecute those involved in Election / Voter fraud etc. Future does prove past DOQ! And the best is yet to come! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🦅🍿🐸🌊