Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Blessings to you.. I love this..

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Thank You ... Hi Aunt Ro

(1) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Perfectly timed. GOD Bless YOU D. May a Heavenly Host camp round about YOU this day, as I know YOU sing Glorious Praises to GOD every day. Thank You for being a Prayer Warrior. I Love YOU, Sending YOU a virtual HUG.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Thank You sooo much Ana

I love you Sis
((( HUG )))

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

wonderful prayer…life is pointless without our loving Father🙏🙏🙏

Amen! Beautiful!

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

❤👊❤❤

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

You KNOW I got this prayer! TY. 🙏 ❤️

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

☺ You know I love you Dennis ❤👊❤❤

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump2020 #Maga #Q #17 #Patriot #TheBestIsYetToCome #DigitalSoldier #FightLikeAFlynn #GodWins Jesus is My Lord And Savior

We BLESS YOU Lord. In order to receive God's richest blessings, we ALL must rather say, "America BLESS God."

In response Christie Bo. to her Publication

Christie Yes Amen
Perfect Perfect Perfect Timing of these words

(1) Show this thread