Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

The serpents revealed.

Who are those that we call serpents?
They are not alien.

They are who live in the water.
They are those who masquerade as human.
They are those who were the snake in the garden.
They are who tricked Eve into eating the forbidden fruit.
What is the forbidden fruit?
They are what are known as Naga and they have been here since before man.
They are neither good nor evil but can be either depending on who controls them.
They create weather through the power God has given them.

They are the serpents who have guided humans.
They are who hold some of the strings.
They hold power because they give power, so does their master.
Leviathan.

Words to use in Gematria: Naga control the weather, Control Naga control the weather

https://www.britannica.com/topic/naga-Hindu-mythology

Blessed be the almighty God and may his name be praised forever.

You need to go further back in history. This is BS. The Naga have their own realm, they came here to teach and got caught/trapped just like us. Bon Po Tibetan Buddhism, going back 18,000 years, speaks of the Naga as helpers, but since the fall of man there are more negative Naga than positive. If I didn't know any better I'd swear you were listening to Thomas Williams. He hasn't done enough work to have that wisdom. Period. The snake speaking to Eve was Lucifer. I bet you think when referring to God or Lord in the Christian bible they are speaking of creator/source and you'd be WRONG. They are referring to Anu, the reptile king of the Annunaki.; The Hebrew Jew bible, the Talmud tells us this.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tiger8me in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication

I do not know who Thomas Williams is.
I am telling you what gematria says.
This is not what I have come to believe yet.
It speaks nothing of aliens, just creations of God that have always been here.
The bible never said it was Lucifer in the garden, it says serpent. It was man who made that serpent Lucifer for he refuses to admit his sin was of his own will.
I have given you answers do with them as you will.
I am still struggling with them myself so I will not debate what I do not know.

Save the children. It begins with telling the truth people don't want to hear, while we watch the "Patriarchy" collapse. God Won!

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I mean no disrespect. I have been studying the Naga this year in my Bon Po Tibetan studies, that dates way before the Hindus knowledge base and I can tell you that information is incorrect. That's why I said you have to go way further back if you want the truth that has been hidden that the dark ones tried to destroy and do not want anyone to have. If you think the King James bible was created for ultraistic reasons you'd be wrong. I have been seeking truth my entire life. I am looking for original source, from the "Horses mouth" as they say. The bible isn't even speaking about who you think they are speaking about. According to the bible the talking snake must have stood upright as a man to be cursed to his belly, no? The most dangerous thing I know is that thinking I have the truth I'd stop searching for it... I'm still searching too. If you disparage the things here to assist you it only makes your life more challenging. May you find peace.

(1) Show this thread