Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Its so sad. Especially know when the lives of innocent children and women are at stake.
V

““A sower went out to sow his seed. And as he sowed, some fell along the path and was trampled underfoot, and the birds of the air devoured it. And some fell on the rock, and as it grew up, it withered away, because it had no moisture. And some fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up with it and choked it. And some fell into good soil and grew and yielded a hundredfold.” As he said these things, he called out, “He who has ears to hear, let him hear.””
‭‭Luke‬ ‭8:5-8‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Really is a "Jeopardy" question...

I'll take Cognitive Dissonance for 100...

and later I'll take Neurological Adverse Event for 1000

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Yes, I totally understand and the problem with providing the “proof” is that it may not be just the right one to ring their bells. It’s most likely taken hours, days and/or weeks, going thru source after source to reach a conclusion, it’s hard to pin it to one prooful source. For those that want the short cut to knowledge….I’m afraid there really isn’t one.

Usually, a post will add to one’s knowledge or prompt them to look deeper and sometimes it might be just the trigger to help them come to a conclusion. Then….another post comes along and may poke holes in your conclusion and you’re back down the rabbit hole of informaton! 😄👍 A never ending loop!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

all gonna die prematurely cuz their immune system response has been severed by the PGT. sorry..... not sorry

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I get it - the difference is that most of us have been following and studying this for 3+ years and have developed a level of discernment that they do not have yet- it takes time - which is frustrating I know