RIP ThanQ you Mr. President
Forever in OUR HEARTS ~One~

Moments ago, I heard that my dear father, Former President John F. Kennedy, had died of a stroke.
Sleep in peace father🙂

Only people mentioned by @jtwightman in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Jack Wightman to his Publication

💙🙏💙

I am happy that he was able to see justice. The RATS were exposed for their assassination plan.

nope Still Alive time traveler.. the Angels Good/ Bad havent finished killing me with Love yet....

Prior Dem & Dem no more!!! Truth seeker/teller..Trump!🇺🇸..The Great Awakening..5d ascension..holistic..God is love!💕..The Light wins!✨

yes, many believe that he was still alive. A time traveler. There is an image of a veteran that realky could have been JFK. DJT was realky warm and tespectful to him. many truths will come out that will blow our mind. I tuck most knfo in my back pocket and know we will know the true truth in time.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

I don't believe he died. There are med beds etc. There are some fake accounts floating around giving disinformation. Just be aware

Love GOD, President Trump, animals, Senior Members, Children. I’m your Huckleberry.........loved the movie!

oh my gosh, God Bless him and his Family. Loved this Man!

Just a stay at home mom who loves her husband and 4 kids her country and trump. Looking for the truth and wanting to help othera wake up

huh???

What???