[DS] trying to throw blows but the WHITE HATS R on em

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Juztn G Anon to his Publication

speaking of#whitehats
Flawless Melania💓✨

Only people mentioned by @TiffanyR369 in this post can reply

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

found this favourite of Twiggy in her fabulous floppy hat
reminds me of your profile photo ~ love both ladies
Twiggy (Lesley) is a dear friend still Fabulous at 71
2 pictures attached then & now 💓✨🌸

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Twiggy is timelessly fabulous, am not surprised yet pleased to hear she radiates from within...Princess Margaret could've learned some things from her.
A treat it is to have you share, I suRe do aporeciate all the good hats.
Love you so, precious soul 💓😇🙏🏼

I remember the young Twiggy! I was a very young girl then! she is still beautiful today!

(5) Show this thread

Just a nobody from Cali with a quest to be somebody .. Eager to learn the truth .. Discerment radar is always on .. #nadlershithispants

This is an in-your-face to the Queen for having Diana killed .. The Trump's are the MASTER TROLLS!!

Tiff~ I saved this avesome article~ my kindred fashion divas will love this~The Power of THE 'WhiteHat' -@Sabrinagal@Shekhinah_Pj@Mac691 ~ Love you ladies💞💓✨🌸
https://www.thelily.com/the-details-behind-melania-trumps-white-hat/

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Good save, D, thanks for sharing!
Tremendous admiration and appreciation for this unQuestionable gladiator-angel 😇
"It was a diva crown. A grand gesture of independence. A church hat. The Lord is my shepherd. Deliver us from evil. Amen."
#FutureProvesPast #whitehats

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

I had this exact hat and shoes....in 1993!! I can't believe it!!

And until this moment, I never realised how close to my Mum you look! Wow....

Thank you for this, and the handwriting, if that is not a giveaway, nothing is! That is Diana's handwriting!!

Love you and I can't wait to give you a huge hug one day gorgeous being!!

(4) Show this thread