When you are God there is no such thing as coincidence, it is all part of the plan.
Who talks of there being no such thing as coincidence?

What is SC? Special counsel. Who was the Special Counsel to ancient kings while God was away per agreement? Angels.
Those are the same who are Special Counsel now.
How is POTUS always 5 steps ahead?
Now you know.

Q is not just telling you of the evil deeds of man, HE is telling you of the silent war of spiritual beings for the earth.

Legends have always been truths. It is we who made them into myths.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

The 'silent war of spiritual beings for the earth' is a truth I can vouch for. In fact, when that war for earth, or rather the current war for earth, was presented to me, I finally wrote most of it down and was even given the title to call it (Souls of Benghazi). Our 'team or side', the Angels have me call simply, The Trine because all the fallen souls of the earth approached God and asked to join the fight. God gave them the permission, responsibility and the Angel Commanders to lead. These souls are from all time, all nations, all earths, with Holy Spirit (a language much larger than human, energy fields that encompass energies of Love, Peace, Godliness and more). There are many other races involved as well among communities of men (includes women, children, animal kingdom), Angels and Holy Spirit, hence The Trine. In fact, one of the teams from The Trine told my mom about 8 hours before she crossed that they were getting her, not Angels. My mom called it a team. Before I wrote.

#WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

In response Catherine Smith to her Publication

YES, TEAM OF ANGELS
πŸ•ŠπŸŒ¬πŸŒŽβ€οΈβœ¨

(1) Show this thread