God takes his strongest and forges them with fire.
You are being strengthened by suffrage.

Think outside of the box. The box is all you have been taught. If all you have been taught is a lie, what is the truth? Not the box.

Ghislaine Maxwell isn't a big enough name to cause the awakening but where is claims to be from is.
Watch the water, there be monsters.

Neptune is who the red rings worship, he is the devil.

Gematria: Neptune devil worship. Finfolk.

Legends become truth.

Reader, your lies are what will condemn you. The truth is your only way forward. Truth will increase your knowledge. Practice it daily.

https://odysee.com/@QuantumRhino:9/Ghislaine-Maxwell---Citizen-of-Terramar-:3

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

If you understand that aliens have been living underground all over this planet including under the oceans, well then this will probably make a lot more sense.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

If they were here first are they truly aliens?

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

That is weird because I am a Pisces and I think Neptune is the ruling planet. I am far from evil.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

You are human, you have free will. It is who you choose to follow that makes you good or evil. You are not predestined.

(1) Show this thread