"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Warrior of Christ. Standing with GOD against ALL Evil. ARMOR UP.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

On spring break in 93visting some friends at school there we went into the Swamp. I was like whoa

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Never been there but I used to live in Naples when I was younger, lately it seems quite attractive.

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

Where and when was that Jason so i can show this in Quebec the only place in North America wit a Curfew and lots of more restrictions

In response Jolimain ... to her Publication

I believe it was in FL, I saved it from someone elses share.

(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Love watching this, it brings me joy! Thanks again!

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

Yes 🌊🌊♥️

(1) Show this thread