Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Think logically.

The C_A knew Q was going to happen.

They knew certain individuals had flipped and some had not been following orders.

It’s logical to think the C_A has a digital team most likely in cahoots with MSM, Mi5, Mi6, MOS, etc and their goal is to fool you with very specific intel tactics they have been using for not only hundreds of years but since the days of Cain & Abel.

These pieces of shit will fool many good people. Don’t let them fool you.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

No wonder he's supporting the converted RINO Vernon Jones, GA!

Im sad lived him, we all do, but i have seen a couple off things lately and i thought maybe it was optics however what has always made me wonder is his lieing about speaking to the russians and i guess now we know.She has part A,B and C to this story here👇 I am found to read to made a decision on how i feel.
https://chaletbooks.com/chaletreports/2021/11/

In response True Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bachase4 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beverly Chase, click on at the bottom under it