Omicron is nothing but a vehicle for blaming vax damage on a new variant. Everyone called this, it was not only me.

Symptoms:

1. INTENSE FATIGUE
2. HIGH PULSE RATE

"It is "500 times more contageous (sic) than other variants" ONLY because all the vax damaged people are now going to start dropping like flies, no matter how well they hide Omicron is going to NAIL THEM as they cower in their homes to "avoid omicron" while the vax finishes it's dirty work under that name.

No loss of smell, no fever, no NOTHING. Just intense fatig(u)e and high pulse rate while your body struggles to function while being eaten alive by your immune system from the inside out, and attempts to push blood through 100 thousand RNA induced micro clots. Until the big one happens.

The symptoms they are listing don't match what they advertised for Covid at all, they match vax damage - Loss of taste and smell are not symptoms of the new "covid" which obviously means it's not Covid. Smallpox without the

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

They really need a sad face button. I hate to heart/like this...even if it is truth. ☹️

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

It;s the Graphene Hydroxide Razor Blades, shredding
veins & more... causing ppl to bleed internally = Clots.
Heart Attacks. Brain Anuerisms. Lack of oxygen to ALL
organs, due to shredded veins.

Here's what they admit to =

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

🎯 100% Correct.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

I hate to say, but 3 of my family members that got jabbed are experiencing a "strong" cold which started with fatigue and turned into a head cold that has gone into the chest. Lots of heavy coughing.

No loss of taste or smell. One took a flu test and it was negative.

This started about a week ago.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

There are remedies: Surinam, pine needle tea, alfalfa, Borax, Quercetin, Vitamins C & D, Zinc, Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. Also frontline doctors and others

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

My Family Also, 5 Brothers And Sisters, Plus My Husband How Long Did This Take Since Vax? If You Don't Mind Me Asking? I'm So Scared For All Of Them!

(3) Show this thread