My frens I have not forgotten.

I have been shown many things as of late and most have challenged what I believe to be true. My first impulse was just to spit it all back out to you. I know that would be wrong because I really didn't understand it in whole myself. I have taken the last week to try and wrap my mind around what I was given. I am close I believe but not there yet. I pray for guidance with this because it is so insane but beautiful that I know it can only be from God. His mind is far beyond what we could ever hope for. Bless his name and lift him high.
I hate to lead you on but if you have noticed this is my first post in some time. It is because I have been studying and researching what I am to show you. Please be patient with me. The next time I post will fulfill what I have promised you.
God bless you all.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

"All truth passes through 3 stages. 1st, it is ridiculed. 2nd it's violently opposed. 3rd, it's accepted as being self- evident”

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I’m still with you, brother

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

God Speed John.

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

Godspeed. Lol, no pun intended! I get it.

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

Thank you and ready as i will ever be.