The true tech gurus (non-corrupt) are taking the stage in 2022/2023.

The future is bright.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

list’em as they come of Age DOQ Patriots will Back Authentic Patriot Owned & Operated Everything!

FJB .......Trump is my President

What 22/23 this shit needs to end now before 21 is over . I am fed up with all this shit , they have it all . People cant go on like this much longer i see people stuggling to pay bills buy groceries put gas in their vehicle , businesses closing ect.... They say this is a movie and its all been done if thats the case end the damn thing now .

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Better go to qork at some of these buding new Patriot owned companies one of which will be quantum tech!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

I’m still focusing on#FIX2020.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Yes, but not all. Parag Agrawal - taking over as CEO of Twitter - is a staunch opponent of the 1st Amendment. He is 1,000,000 times worse than Dorsey. So no, not all the Tech gurus are not corrupt. If the White Hats are in control, they allowed this mother-f**ker to take the helm for one purpose - to make Twitter so controlled and fascist that even Libtards abandon it and the company gets run into the ground. The alternative means only one thing - that the White Hats are not in control, and I cannot bear that to be a possibility.

The best is yet to come! ☀️🇺🇸🦅

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is good news Doq!

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

2023? really???? we have to be in hell two more years????

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Maga Nana to her Publication

13 months away = 2023
That'll fly by 😎

(1) Show this thread

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

Without fixing 2020 there us no tomorrow - only slavery & death. And fixing election integrity won’t be enough. The mind set of “the elected officials will run our government” is what allowed the criminals to take over. That is Top Down thinking. It will Never perserve our freedom. We must think of governing from the Dog Catcher Up - in other words, WE MUST RUN OUR OWN GOVERNMENT VIA ACTIVE PARTICIPATION or it’s all going to happen again.

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

In response ice mtn to her Publication

To begin the return to the Freedom you thought you had...
---> WATCH THIS 👇👇👇👇👇

The Solution to Replace the Voting Machines
https://frankspeech.com/video/solution-replace-voting-machines

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Had any of them sought to give their discoveries to the world rather than trying to profit from it, It never could have been supressed to begin with. Playing by their rules is never a winning hand, House always wins. If you're doing it for any other reason than it is the right thing to do for EVERYONE, You're missing the whole point, and leave the door open to the special kind of stupid the cabal is. We are in this together, We are connected. Time to close Pandora's box for good.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread