You be the judge.
“MAPS”
(Minor Attracted Person)
Well-known in pedo community.
“Flow of human traffic”
“Seeing them go”

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

So Twitter becomes the "intersection" where you can watch the traffic of MAPs. That means whoever runs the platform can gather dirt on all trafficking, which would be very useful if you want to blackmail people.

I can't imagine the spy agencies aren't behind every major platform for precisely this reason.

This has to be VERY early days of Twitter & he gaining notoriety through cooperation with the cabal ... this interview was simply a call out to pedos to join in. > F I L T H

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

🤢🤢🤢 how many times did he mention trafficking!

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

Well, that was a veritable creepshow.

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

"the paper maps were dead, and i could only do so much with them" 🤔🤨🧐🥴

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Maps of dumbs!

Person opinion incoming:
They no doubt have bodies & videos from Epstein Island of murders torture and evil rituals that Maxwell took part in.

They only charged her basically with child trafficking chgs so this whole damn thing is a farce unless you see something in discovery.

Nana will not settle for anything less than full disclosure of the truth of what has been done to the children.

To be clear I am not interest in trading one master for a less evil master. I am done with any leader with the attitude that he or she should be in charge of deciding what I need to know or dont need to know.
Sorry if anyone doesnt like that attitude but that is how we got into the hell matrix to start with.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

TRUTH and nothing but THE TRUTH So Help us God💗

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

100% agree! That is how we got to where we are now, that slippery slope to complete evil.

We demand the full truth, nothing less!

(4) Show this thread

Also could be-Maps=49
#49-Follow Sen Grassley.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Wow...
when you know, you know...

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

so creeeeeepy

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I bet when he has a photo taken, his mouth is gaping and eyes are wide - a simp.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

BAD VIBE