I feel for the well-meaning anons that missed the gematria aspect of this movie and it’s a persons responsibility to do their own due diligence. So quick to attack things we don’t comprehend aren’t we? The gem. proofs are more solid than the Q proofs which are perfect. You do the math. Love you Truth seeker.
Chat ⬇️

https://t.me/Negative48Chat

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

My name gives the same numbers as "The Storm is upon us" in Gematria. A funny Coincidence one might say. 😊

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

I seem to lack the awareness to “look and see if there’s a connection here”. Thanks for sharing this. Wow!

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Thank you my friend. Gematria is God’s poetry.

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

Agreed.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Words have meaning in the universe.
Spoken words from the emotion of the heart brain are POWERFUL!

Only followers of this user (@FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

I have been following the gematria Can you explain the history of it? where or how it started. Thanks!