tomorrow. lets burn this shit down!
https://t.co/DcfXl5xH4r

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

Seems it may be a sham trial.

One of the prosecutors is James Comey’s (Cabal) daughter.

The presiding judge was given a higher appointment by the Biden resident - effective AFTER the Maxwell “trial.”

Key witness testimony is being excluded that will spare Prince Andrew and other “big men” from exposure.

The foxes are being allowed to guard the hen house.

I don’t know what we can expect in the way of truth disclosure, but we shall see.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

NOTHING, NOTHING has ever amounted to anything, not Wray, not Barr, not Durham, not the election, not the Supreme Court, not law suits, not audits, not Epstein, and many more. NOTHING.

So I ask what has changed that would have Maxwell's trial be any different? The lead up is the same.

Are we being lead down another dead end? If so why? Why so many nothing burgers?

What is really going on?

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

I wish I had an answer. I often feel as you do.

I will answer your question with a question.

If the “bad guys” were truly in control, would you and I be walking around free and exchanging ideas on a platform such as this, or would we have been rounded up months ago and in a camp somewhere, or worse, murdered already to silence us?

I believe White Hats are in control.

I just question if ANYTHING we are see makes any difference.

I'm strongly beginning to believe there is something else much bigger going on that we don't really know about. And that everything we are seeing is just giving us something to focus on while we wait for whatever.

Yours is a plausible an explanation as any.

All we can do is buckle up and endure the ride.

God bless! 🙏🏻❤️

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

Yep. When it happens it happens and nothing else gets much of my attention these days