Someone ask Sather what God he believes in and why he thinks he’s an alien.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I always ask the believers in aliens this simple question:
If God made man in his image and after his likeness, in whose image and after whose likeness did he make aliens?

You would think that would do the trick, but then they start suggesting that there is more than one God.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Damn Doq, dont insult Nana's ET frens like that, calling them a Jordan Sather would hurt their feelings.

Feel Sorry for him.....Hades will be a long nasty staycation.

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

what do you think about the patriot infighting? I think its a DS lure. Lin , Flynn, sydney, Greene, rittenhouse, how many more people are going to get into this shit show. infighting generally comes off like a wound to enemies and among wounded and predatory animals the wound is like an inescapable urge to kill and eat. My 2 cents

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response vernon nielsen to his Publication

I dont give two shits about it.

God still wins and the plan prevails, regardless.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response vernon nielsen to his Publication

All of the fights have a common denominator (person). Figure out which one that is, and you'll recognize who the divider is.

(2) Show this thread

wait wait waiiit… he thinks he’s an alien?😄

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

Based on several of his old Instagram posts he indeed does

(1) Show this thread

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Sather is a good man.

In response deborah sidener to her Publication

You’re free to think whatever you want.

(1) Show this thread