#TheGreatAwakening #darktolight

"TEN DAYS OF DARKNESS"

FROM "FAKE INAUGURATION DAY" on JAN. 20 through JAN. 30.

"DONE IN 30."

JAN. 31 - FREEDOM DAY! (the New US Independence Day?)

(PRESIDENT TRUMP SIGNED EXECUTIVE ORDER ON JULY 4, 2020.)

(IT ALL BEGAN WITH "9.11" REVERSAL = "1.19" )

10 DAYS = 1.20.21 - 1.29.21

COINCIDENCE?

PALINDROME DATES...

DATES THE SAME FRONT TO BACK?

"Done in 30. House cleaning. WH secured. Final stage." - Q

"If you will consent to stay one month longer..." - General Flynn (12.31.2020)

GOD BLESS & GODSPEED!πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽ

Only people mentioned by @RICHARDLIVINGSTON777 in this post can reply

In response RICHARD LIVINGSTON to his Publication

Oh! so we have to wait 1 more month to actually see the results of everything!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

"...final stage.." Look at what is being built in front of the White House.

careful with dates, i am always optomistic but try to stay away from licking anything to a particular day. knowing what we know now comoared to back in 2017.. Did any anons expect us to be where we are today?

In response Another Patriot to his Publication

Been following the mass arrest stories for 11yrs and we never thought we would see something like Q or Dinald Trump or any of it in our lifetime! Peeps have thought me to be crazy for over a decade, n I just kept saying this world isnt right n I am gonna figure out why. What an amazing journey we are all on!

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable from DixielandπŸ¦… 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

today & tommorow

I sure hope you are right i just want someone in my family to speak to me without thinking i am crazy so lonely living in a house of 5 people & nobody to talk about what is going on x

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

Know the feeling. (My immediate family are sheep.) You have us! Blessings to you!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts