I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

The Ghislain Maxwell โ€œtrial.โ€

The Ghislain Maxwell Gong Show more like.

One of the prosecutors is JAMES COMEYโ€™S daughter.

The judge was given a higher appointment by the BIDEN RESIDENT, that does not take effect until AFTER the trial.

Key testimony is being excluded from the trial sparing Prince Andrew and other โ€œbig menโ€ exposure.

The fox is being allowed to guard the hen house.

I am not expecting this to be the collossal reveal I had hoped.

The pedos arenโ€™t panicking over this trial I donโ€™t think - or at least, not as much as we want them to.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/prince-andrew-accusations-left-out-of-epstein-maxwell-case/3416455/

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA ๐ŸŠ

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

These people are stupid. If they choose to play games, its up to us remove them, one way or another. The Stage is set

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

We all need to brush the cov-webs of our shop class lessons and start constructing:

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg in this post can reply

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication