Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The Vaxx is killing and steriizing our children.
Their plan to depopulate the planet is working.
Wake the fook up ppl!
What the hell are you allowing them to do to your children!
Just wait until this is you & see how you feel that YOU did this to your child.
Harsh on you, YOU BET YOUR SWEET ASS I AM UNTIL PARENTS WAKE THE FOOK UP!
Trying my best to keep you from damn killing your child our of ignorance!

https://t.me/cbknews/11518

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Family & friends at church told me, "Trump said to get the vaccine" & "He got it." They are too busy working 50 plus hours a week for social media. And Trump NEVER got a vaccine. He got Regeneron.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

While I feel sadness for them, ppl have literally had 5 yrs now to figure out that nothing is as it seems. Everyone is busy, but by the time covid and the vaxx came out there was so much information out there.
God will not leave them, but they have to wake up and pay attention to him.

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Spent the day yesterday with family members that are completely asleep/unaware. My spouse & I tried dropping hints/planting seeds, but everything we said bounced right off of them. The majority of our family & friends seem to be perfectly content in the matrix & many defend msm narratives. It’s unbelievable & so sad!

Only people mentioned by @KattyB49 in this post can reply

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response Kathleen Brown to his Publication

One family member actually became angry when I brought up a different perspective & changed the subject. (Instead of considering a different perspective.)