"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Crazy stuff floating on here today.

For the record, I believe General Flynn is a good guy. And Lin Wood too.

Too much news to worry about squabbles that might just be part of the good guys trolling the bad guys.

As Q said, "Disinformation is necessary." And he/they also said to use critical thinking.

Am very tired. Physically, mentally, emotionally... But my strength comes from the Lord Jesus Christ. If you follow Him, too, put on your armor and stand.

It's no time for dividing.

WWG1WGA
Dark to Light
Good vs. Evil
GOD WINS

@QakeLady, am not ignoring your comment... I just can't see it. I got a note that says only your followers can see what you wrote. (You must have a private account instead of a public one.) Just wanted you to know that I'm not ignoring you. Blessings!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Awww, yes I changed it today, long story, but, Please follow, I would love that and then you'll see why I changed it! Uggg
Appreciate your reply here..πŸ™πŸ’—

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

πŸ‘πŸ™

(1) Show this thread