Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

please no more billions in campaign contributions
level playing field
no ownership control by big donors
its a new day! 🌞🌍πŸͺ

TM equals 33 in gematria. No coincidence.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. Digital Soldier. Transparency breeds Trust. Trust unites People. Where We Go 1 We Go All.

Full transparency determines a self-regulating MO based on merit. We will all know "what" and "how much" each other knows. Do you want to lead someone with more knowledge than you? Do you want to follow someone with less knowledge than you? Simple.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok, ya know Nana is gonna have to see the set up and rules for this??? I know you have them already?
Merit based is good. How does it work?
The cabal merits for advancement for instance sucked bigly!

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

I like the concept of a meritocracy.
My concern is who/what can perfectly determine a persons 'merit.'

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

πŸ™

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

πŸ™

πŸ™

πŸ™

I am here to help in any way I can. We are all one in this. #Familyiseverything We won!

Yes agreed, we need good people who know what they are doing in a given area so that we can progress away from a world of career polititions

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA

Doq, there is an updated list for the new government officals. It's very interesting to say the least. I don't like to post things that I don't know for sure. I try not to anyways. I wish I could verify but I think we will find out soon