🔥🔥🔥 I Stand With TRUTH..! 🔥🔥🔥

Here it is folks, no milk-toast here...

Lin Wood is a Patriot of whom I stand behind 100%, a sinner.

David Hancock, John Pierce, Mark Richards, Tucker Carlson, and apparently Dan Bongino are all a POS.

If you can't see Lin has made insufferable accusations against the most POWERFUL elites in the world, without a "boo".... You're a complete moron.

If you doubt Lin, might as well go back to dying legacy media... You're NO Truth-Seeking Anon. You don't have a spine & don't think critically.

To every soul:

"If you don't have confidence in with whom you stand, while THEY do the WORK; and they put THEIR lives in the brink, whilst you keyboard warrior pathetic uniformed opinions, looking for somebody else to "tell you" what to think, well... You are still totally asleep and completely part of the problem."

Lin Wood is a Faith-Warrior, far greater than you will ever dream of being, and far greater than I will ever hope to be... Take a side

Only people mentioned by @OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply

Truthseeking Patriot who is Fed up with our current situation. Traitor Politicians and pedophiles must be prosecuted

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Rittenhouses comments are easily proven false. Lin is not a criminal lawyer. Either the kid doesnt know the truth or he is lying..Even MTG spoke out against Lin.
A bunch of supposed truth seekers are still blindly believing MSM
QUESTION EVERYTHING

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Michael American to his Publication

So many PINO's (Patriot In Name Only), who used Lin's work for their own increase in followers or income, turn on him with something so easily debunked - it's intollerable.

Lin is not perfect, neither am I.

Lin is a Faith-Warrior, and consistent with his messaging.

#SaveTheChildren

IN JESUS NAME...!

(1) Show this thread